Removing an operator
- First connect your wallet to Metamask. Then go to the My Account page and tap the Settings button. (Note: Your account is associated with your Metamask wallet)
- Click the three-dot menu in the top right corner to reveal more options. Then click Remove Operator.
- Please read carefully and understand the implications of removing your operator from the network. Also, help us understand why you chose to remove it by picking one of the three options.
- Add your feedback and check the box to approve that you understand that removing your operator may put the validators it manages at risk. When you are ready, click Submit & Remove this will prompt a transaction via metamask to the network smart contract, confirm the transaction to continue.
- You’re all set! The transaction will be sent and processed.