Removing a validator
- First connect your wallet to Metamask. Then go to the My Account page and tap the gear icon next to the validator you want to remove. (Note: Your account is associated with your Metamask wallet)
- Click the three-dot menu on the top right corner of the page to reveal more options. Then click the “Remove Validator” button.
- *Important: Please read the text carefully and understand the implications of removing your validator from the network. When you are ready, check the box and click the Remove Validator button.
- Removing a validator from the network requires you to send a transaction to the smart contract, then approve the transaction on Metamask and wait for the transaction to update. Important: This will cause the validator to go offline and this process is NOT reversible💯.
- Finally, please give us your feedback and you are all set!