Comment on page
- To change the operators that service your validator, first connect your wallet to Metamask. Then go to the My Account page and tap the gear icon next to the validator you want to update. (Note: Your account is associated with your Metamask wallet)
- Here, you can view the operators managing your validator. Now, click the Edit button to choose the operator(s) you want to change.
- On the right side, discard the operators you wish to remove.
- Now, select the new operator(s) you want to manage your validator. (Note: You can change as many operators as you like.
Important: If your balance after changing operators isn’t enough to pay the new fee structure or meet the Operational Runway requirements, you will need to deposit more $SSV in your account to avoid Liquidation.
- At this step, you are required to enter your validator keystore file and its password to continue.
- After you have successfully entered the validator keystore file and password, congratulations! Your new operators are now set.